Comment on page
Monitor data operations' status
This page explains how you can monitor and edit the status of your data operations and their executions in Tailer Studio.
Tailer Studio allows you to monitor the status of the data operations you have deployed with Tailer Platform and of each of their executions.
A data operation can have the following status:
- Activated: The data operation was successfully deployed and is now processing data. Note that the deployment can take a couple minutes to complete, even if the status is already Activated. You can click on the status to toggle it to Disabled.
- Disabled: The data operation was disabled. You can click on the status to toggle it back to Activated.
- Not set: The first deployment of the data operation was initialized incorrectly, and it cannot be used as is. In this case, you need to update its configuration, and deploy it again.
Each execution of a data operation can have the following status:
- Success: The execution was successful.
- Failed: The execution failed.
- Running: The execution is still in progress.
- No match: A file was added to a repertory watched by a data operation, but it didn't match any filename template. This status allows you to check if new templates might be required.
- Checked: You can manually change the status of a Failed execution to Checked if you have fixed the issue.
To display/edit the status of a data operation/execution:
- 3.In the right panel, access the Configurations tab for data operations or the Runs tab for executions.
- 4.The list of all the deployed data operations/executions displays. You can see their status in the corresponding row. If necessary, click the status to edit it.