Comment on page
Stream incoming data with API To Storage
Learn how to easily setup an incoming data streaming endpoint with API To Storage data operation.
- 2.Create a working folder as you want, and create a JSON file for your data operation inside.
- 4.Access your working folder by running the following command:cd "[path to your working folder]"
- 5.To deploy the data operation, run the following command:tailer deploy your-file.json
- 7.Access your output table(s), and archive folder, if any, to check the result of the data operation.
The incoming data, a base64 encoded JSON payload, MUST follow the following rules:
- attributes names must be written in Camel or Snake case, i.e : shortDescription or short_description
- the source attribute must be names "input_data" and should be of type "array"