Comment on page
Export data with Tables to Storage
Learn how to export data located in a BigQuery table into CSV/JSON files using a Table to Storage operation.
A Table to Storage (TTS) data pipeline operation allows you to export your data from a BigQuery table to a CSV/JSON file in a Google Cloud Storage bucket so you can leverage them with other tools, such as a warehouse management system.
- Google BigQuery
- CSV file in Google Cloud Storage
- JSON file in Google Cloud Storage
- You can export up to 1 GB of table data to a single file. If you are exporting more than 1 GB of data, the data is loaded into multiple files. When you export data to multiple files, the size of the files will vary.
- Lorsque vous exportez une table au format JSON, les symboles
&sont convertis à l'aide de la notation Unicode
Nest un chiffre hexadécimal. Par exemple,
profit\u0026loss. Cette conversion Unicode est effectuée pour éviter les failles de sécurité.
When the Table to Storage Tailer workflow is triggered by an event (usually a BigQuery table update):
- The SQL query you specify will be executed to extract the relevant data from the source BigQuery table.
- The data will be exported to a CSV file or a JSON file located in the GCS bucket you specified.
- 2.Create a working folder as you want, and create a JSON file for your data operation inside.
- 6.Access your working folder by running the following command:cd "[path to your working folder]"
- 7.To deploy the data operation, run the following command:tailer deploy configuration your-configuration.json
- 9.For your workflow to be executed, you either need to run the data operation that is set to trigger it in your Workflow data operation (previous step in your data pipeline), or to launch it manually from Tailer Studio.
- 10.Access the GCS bucket to check your output file (CSV or JSON).