Archive data operations
Learn how to archive data operations in Tailer Studio.
Once a data operation has been archived, it disappears completely from Tailer Studio with all its versions. Only super-administrators can still see them, and disarchive them if necessary.
To archive a data operation:
- 2.If necessary, select an account in the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
- 3.In the left navigation panel, in the Data workflows section, select the type of your data operation, (for example, Storage to Storage).
- 4.In the right panel, access the Configurations tab for data operations or the Runs tab for executions.
- 5.Click the Configuration id link corresponding to the data operation or execution of your choice.
- 6.In the upper right corner of the Configuration tab, click thebutton, and then Archive. A confirmation dialog displays.
- 7.Click Archive.